Sunday 12 February 2012

War in the Moot first release

Below is a link to the first release for War in the Moot. This campaign book features 40 pages of Warhammer Halflings background narrative, 6 unique scenarios as part of the campaign, full bestiary and army list for playing a Halfling army in Warhammer 8th Edition, unique lore "The Halfling Cookbook" and new magic items for the army to use.

If please feel free to add comments and critism, it's a first release at the moment and no-one apart from myself has looked over it.

If you want to support me in making more campaign books and army lists, feel free to post links on other related forums or put a link in your signature. That would make me a happy chappy!

Link removed

2 comments:

  1. Hi, really like the work you have done here! Would you mind if I use some of the background from your book into the halfling list I am making? Would be great for flushing out their history more, and you would ofc be mentioned in the credits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply, but of course! I have just checked out your book and noticed myself in the credits already ;)

    ReplyDelete